ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
We, at NEWSWAN are committed to comply with applicable Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) legislations including all legal, statutory, regulatory and other requirements.
We strive for and committed to:
- Provision of clean air and water inside and around the factory.
- Providing healthy, safe and hygienic working environment to our employees and interested parties
- Assessing the risk periodically and minimize significant impacts, hazards, prevention of pollution, prevention of injuries and ill health
- Resource conservation
- Reduce wastages
These will be achieved through continual improvement by:
- Setting measurable objectives at key functional levels.
- Creating awareness in employees and interested parties with respect to EHS
- Review periodically the effectiveness of EHS management system.
"New Swan is one of the leading manufacturers of fine blank, sheet metal parts and sub-assemblies
Since its inception in 1985, New Swan has grown steadily under stable leadership, sound business practice and corporate culture that strive to be the best in the industry.
New Swan, shall strive to be most reliable brand in National & International markets for its products with relentless focus on our quality policies.
We are pledged on followings:
- Emphasis on quality oriented culture even in workshop at worker level.
- Proper & timely training to the workers & employees for their skill improvements.
- Optimum utilization of resources to be more competitive so that can offer cost effective products to our customers.
- Customer satisfaction is must for us hence we ensure that quality control mechanism is being followed rigorously everywhere so that we cannot face customer dissatisfaction anytime.
- Ensure effective, efficient & on time delivery of our products to fulfill the requirements & expectations of our customers.
- Committed to provide on time resources necessary to achieve required level of quality.
- On time review of our Quality System to make it more effective and quality oriented.